Colorado Springs Paranormal Association Media
Media inquiries should be directed to:
Facts about C.S.P.A.:
* We hold members-only meetings each month in Colorado Springs.
* We do not perform outside investigations in questionable weather for obvious reasons: data is easily corrupted by adverse weather conditions!
* We are primarily a research group. We collect and analyze data. In addition, we offer assistance and reassurance to those in need who may be experiencing paranormal activity.
* We conduct investigations wherever needed: in private homes, businesses, organizational structures and in outside venues (weather permitting).
* We also conduct research in cemeteries and ruins.
* We do not allow non-C.S.P.A. members or the general public to accompany us on investigations, unless they are a recognized expert or associate investigator has been called in to assist us.
* We do not allow members who are under 18 to join C.S.P.A. without parental consent, written approval and parental chaperone (parent must be a member).
* We investigate cases within a two-hour radius of Colorado Springs.
* We NEVER charge for investigations
C.S.P.A. in the media:
* July 26, 2008 - C.S.P.A. profiled in an article by the Colorado Springs Gazette. Article by Bill Vogrin:
Chasing shadows -
Local association hunts for ghosts
* October 2008 - C.S.P.A. & KIBT 96.1 The Beat pair up for Spook Sessions! Visit www.beatcolorado.com for more information and a chance to enter for a ride-along with C.S.P.A.!
* October 2008 - C.S.P.A. & KKTV 11 team up for a live investigation of the Pioneer Museum
* June 1, 2009 - C.S.P.A. & KOAA team up for an investigation of Onaledge Bed & Breakfast in Manitou Springs, CO
This page is
subject to ongoing development. Please bookmark our site and watch
for frequent updates and revisions.