Colorado Springs Paranormal Association
How to schedule an investigation
1. Contact us via e-mail or
through our Facebook
page. Please note that our satellite office is no longer located in Old Colorado City.
2. A Case Manager or Team Lead will respond to you as soon as possible.
3. We will schedule a time for our Case Managers and Inteviewers to meet with you in person to discuss your situation.
4. During the pre-investigation interview we will fill out a questionnaire about you, your home/business and any alleged activity you may be experiencing.
5. After the pre-investigation interview, our Case Managers and Team Leaders will review your information and determine if we can be of assistance to you.
6. We will contact you and advise you if we are able to provide an investigation of your home or business.
7. Clients are required to sign an owner release form as well as a client guidelines form.
8. If we decide to move forward with your case, we will schedule a convenient date and time for your investigation.
Your name and address will be kept CONFIDENTIAL and C.S.P.A. *never* charges for investigations!
This site is © copyright Colorado Springs Paranormal Association 2005-present.
All Rights Reserved.
Free web templates